Bubble Technology Industries is a dynamic company with world‐renowned expertise in radiation detection, addressing applications in the defense, homeland security, space, industrial, and medical sectors. Innovation is our differentiator, and we are always looking for the best and brightest to develop the cutting-edge technologies that protect individuals and nations alike.
The cornerstone of BTI’s success is our talented and multi-disciplinary team. We invest in our people so they can be at their best. We offer challenging and fulfilling careers, the opportunity to work on innovative globally relevant programs, a collaborative and stimulating work environment, and ongoing support for growth and development.
As the Executive Coordinator, you will be part of supporting a dynamic and multi-faceted team. You will perform a wide range of administrative and operational support functions and support any related projects. This position requires an experienced and strategically thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail and following through, all while managing competing priorities.
- Draft, edit, proofread, and finalize presentations and documents to ensure accuracy, clarity and professionalism of content and format.
- Undertake business data analysis and generate user friendly reports and visual presentations.
- Support finance tasks including compiling expense claims, cheque runs, administering attendance and leave forms.
- Coordinate external visitors including travel arrangements, booking meetings and rooms, hospitality arrangements, visitor access passes.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal meetings and conference attendance.
- Coordinate employee travel arrangements (flight, hotel, rental car) and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team and general administrative support for the office (answering phones, mail, ordering office supplies).
- Help with planning company socials and events.
- Provide recommendations to improve existing administrative tools and processes.
- Support special projects as required.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following profile:
- Due to security requirements, must be a Canadian or US citizen, or a permanent resident of Canada, and will be required to provide a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
- Administrative/operational experience with providing high-level executive support as an asset.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and can easily figure out new systems and tools.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of organizational skills and thoroughness.
- In-depth understanding of administrative and operational procedures.
- Flexible in terms of responsibilities with a positive “can-do” spirit.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – professional and articulate, as you will be representing the brand of the company to various stakeholders.
- Relationship builder, problem solver and ability to anticipate needs and take initiative to find solutions.
- Reliable colleague and willing to help others, while also being able to work well independently under little direction.
- Takes initiative as a self-starter and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Analytical skills to research and summarize information.
Why join the BTI team
- Challenging projects that you can be proud of and the platform to make an impact on society.
- Be part of a high performing, passionate, and supportive team that is always pushing the boundaries of innovation.
- Company-wide focus on career development and continuous learning and development.
- Team of industry experts to learn and support you in expanding your experience and knowledge.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and profit sharing.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, résumé, copy of relevant transcripts, and contact information for at least two professional references to:
Bubble Technology Industries
Attn: Human Resources, Ref.# AD-12-2023-001
31278 Highway 17, P.O. Box 100
Chalk River, Ontario, Canada, K0J 1J0
Only those candidates granted an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Accommodations for candidates with disabilities are available on request.
Visit us on the web at www.bubbletech.ca